Since February 2005, Gromas Maskinfabrik A/S has been certified according to DS/EN ISO 9001 and has defined high quality as deliveries that meet customer expectations regarding quality, delivery time, and price.
We will meet this definition through a quality policy and quality objectives, formulated as follows:
- Increase customer satisfaction, based on the most important parameters in the cooperation with the individual customer.
- Ensure that the organization knows and meets the stated goals and policies.
- Process deviations systematically, efficiently and documented to learn from deviations and thereby prevent repetitions.
- Gromas defines high quality as deliveries, that meet customer expectations and will therefore maintain close and regular contact with customers and thereby be informed of the customer's perception of the company.
- Gromas will be certified according to DS/EN ISO 9001 and develop and maintain a Quality Management System, that as minimum is in accordance with DS/EN ISO 9001, as well as relevant regulatory and customer requirements.